“One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.”
Fashionable. Cares about opinions, good taste, not egoistic, very conscientious, trendy, detail oriented, and is comfortable with self.
Called “one of the best and most consistent native trees for fall color” by tree expert Michael Dirr, the black tupelo is a terrific landscaping choice. Displaying various hues of yellow, orange, bright red and purple—often on the same branch—its foliage is a stand-out of the autumn season. Even the distinctive bark, which resembles alligator hide, adds visual and textural interest.
And while its blooms may not seem noteworthy, bees will be very appreciative of the presence of this tree, as it serves as an important late-spring food source.
- Provides stunning fall color, bringing many shade of yellow, orange, bright red, purple and scarlet.
- Develops bark that furrows with age, resembling alligator hide on old trunks.
- Produces interesting greenish-white flowers that resemble a petal-less spirea.
- Features alternate, simple leaves 3–6″ in length with an ovate, obovate or elliptical shape that are extremely glossy and dark green in the summer.
- Yields small, bluish-black fruit that ripens in late September and early October, eaten by many species of birds and mammals.
- Grows in an oval shape.
- The black tupelo can be expected to grow in Hardiness Zones 4–9.
- The black tupelo grows to a height of 30–50′ and a spread of 20–30′ at maturity.
- This tree grows at a slow to medium rate, with height increases of anywhere from less than 12″ to 24″ per year.
- Full sun and partial shade are best for this tree, meaning it prefers a minimum of four hours of direct, unfiltered sunlight each day.
Eternity Kit with Tree/Plant
The Eternity Kit with Tree or Plant is a uniquely compassionate way to honor your loved one. Their cremated essence, irrespective when they passed, will nourish a baby-tree or baby-plant into a glorious representation of your love. You can now give new meaning and life to your loved one and choose a tree or a plant that best represents their memory or personality.
Whether they were cute and quirky or calm and steadfast, there is a tree or a plant that will exemplify these characteristics. Click here to choose a tree or plant that best exemplifies your loved one.
We have two categories of trees: Year-Round Baby Trees (Pine, Spruce, and Cypress) and Seasonal Baby Trees (Oak, Maple, Birch, Ash, Poplar, Cherry, Dogwood, Willow, and many more). The Year-Round trees can be shipped and planted throughout the year while the Seasonal trees will ship in their prime planting season.
Our plant choices are ideal for internal environments. They are very portable and equally meaningful as a baby-tree.
Once you order and receive this Eternity Kit you will combine the cremated essence of your loved one and a proprietary soil mix into an organic capsule. Your eternity baby-tree or baby-plant will then be planted and eventually nourished by your loved one’s cremated essence. Your loved one will give birth to new life.
The Eternity Kit with a Tree or Plant is uniquely compassionate way to honor your loved one. Whether your loved one recently passed away or five years ago, you can give them new meaning in a memorial they deserve. With your purchase you will receive a complete system that will enable you to plant the cremated essence of your loved one along side a hand-selected tree or plant. Your loved one’s essence will nourish the tree or plant as it grows into a glorious representation of your love. Your loved one will give birth to new life.
The kit consists of a bamboo cylinder keepsake, an organic capsule, ash neutralizing mix, premium growth mix, aged wood chips, and a voucher to claim your carefully selected tree or plant.
* Please note that the tree or plant is included in the purchase price, but will be shipped separately to ensure optimal growth. You will receive a voucher to claim your tree or plant when you are ready for planting.
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 15 in|
Bamboo Cylinder, Organic Capsule, Ash Neutralizing Mix, Premium Growth Mix, Aged Wood Chips, Voucher To Claim Tree
Why Full Circle?
This company was born from our own experiences and needs. We truly felt that we could not be the only ones that wanted to honor the lives of our loved ones in ways that best fit their personalities. While grieving, we wanted an easy and transparent way to purchase the products and services we desired to memorialize our recently deceased. Surprisingly, this was difficult to find. Traditional funeral homes kept trying to sell us products we did not want and did not offer what we needed. Some even smirked when we were seeking services for our deceased animal companions.
We value all life and believe honoring our deceased is the ultimate final expression of love that we can offer. This is why Full Circle was created.
Full Circle is the company I needed when my best friend Bonnie passed away. I will never forget their professionalism, understanding, and passion to help me through this dark time. They gave me ideas on how to celebrate the life of Bonnie, and I finally settled on their baby tree memorial. I can now look out through my window every day and see Bonnie’s final resting place and the new baby tree she is giving life to. Thank you Full Circle.